[pp.int.general] WIPO DG mentions Pirate Party in speech to Blue Sky conference

Peter Brett p.brett at pirateparty.org.uk
Wed Mar 2 17:37:48 CET 2011

On 2 March 2011 11:32, Boris Turovskiy <tourovski at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
>> Some PPUK members have argued quite strongly that our involvement in
>> PPI is pointless. Why give them more ammunition?
> I'm going to present a strategy statement on the PPI's direction in a
> couple of days along with announcing my candidacy. The differentiation
> of mailing lists in organizational, policy and general-trolling lists is
> going to be one of my points.

Given that you initiated and sustained this particular batch of
mailing-list trolling, forgive me if I give your proposals *exactly*
the attention they deserve.

                        Peter

--
Peter Brett <p.brett at pirateparty.org.uk>
Campaigns Officer, Pirate Party UK

The Pirate Party of the United Kingdom is a political party registered
with the Electoral Commission in England, Scotland and Wales.
http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/