[pp.int.general] Plagiarism is bad because it infringes copyright????

Christian Hufgard email at christian-hufgard.de
Wed Mar 2 18:38:59 CET 2011

On 02.03.2011 18:21, Richard Stallman wrote:
> Is someone from the German pirate party reading this?

Our very special friend Boris is member of the german pirate piraty -
and a number of other readers to. :)

> Would it like
> to use this to attack her and the concept of "intellectual property"?

There have been a lot of discussion about this topic but we decided not
to take an official position. The was a blog post by our vice chairman
Andreas Popp that received some medial attention:

http://andipopp.wordpress.com/2011/02/25/die-akademische-und-politische-dimension-der-glaubwurdigkeit/

Christian