[pp.int.general] First 'official' US party

Jay Emerson jemers2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 00:12:43 CET 2011

Yeah, because I advised them not to join and instead just focus on their
state party.  Although that was his plan to begin with because well, look at
USPP's meetings.

So all credit to O'Keefe on this.

State Party focus seems the best way to go. Woot!

Jay Emerson
Administrative Officer
Pirate Party of New York