[pp.int.general] First 'official' US party

Justus Römeth roemeth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 16:28:49 CET 2011

In that sense I think PPDE is working better on the regional level (ie
Bundesländer) than on the federal/national level.

It has to do with flamewars being harder to maintain if you meet in
person, and that it is easier in Germany to get elected on a local level
than any other level. Due to Germany's federal structure our pirate
party also has subdivisions on the regional (pirate party of Berlin,
Pirate party of Bavaria, pirate party of Lower Saxony etc.) and the
local (pirate party of Munich, pirate party of Cologne, etc.) level.

So what is happening in MA is probably the way to go.