[pp.int.general] First 'official' US party

Pirat@LennStar.de pirat at lennstar.de
Thu Mar 10 16:07:35 CET 2011

I don't think that we in DE are working that well ;)
The biggest problem was the amazing increase during the middle/end 2009.
That was also reason for an amazing number of problems we are not
finished digesting.

My advise from these experiences is: begin small, if possible, work
local, get a team together (face to face if possible!) and *then*, after
you are working, spread. Even if it takes a year to this point. It's
definitly more fun and less stress, and a big increase as ours takes at
least a year to work, too. (Partly because of german Party laws
admittedly. I suspect there are constitutions out there with less words ;))

The Internet is fine and helps a lot in organizing, but nothing is
better then face to face. You need that as a base on which the internet
can play its strong points.

LennStar