[pp.int.general] Media and record labels are in the same fucked up boat

Victor Love info at victorlove.com
Tue Mar 15 13:02:02 CET 2011

Yep i know what you mean. Infact basically our model is not just a model
against standard industry. We want it to be received as an alternative
model. Even cause there's probably no way to current corporate businness to
change idea about what has been their source of profits for years. In the
indie-underground businness there are magazines that survive just cause
labels buy-out stocks of advertisments in change of stocks of interviews,
cover stories etc and then they can fill these "slots" as they prefer. They
call it "label filter". To me it sounds not that different from corruption
and corporate scam. So you can't expect these magazines to support something
that would totally destroy this kind of structure.