[pp.int.general] Translation services needed for Rick Falkvinges Keynotes

Wolfgang Preiss w.preiss at gmx.de
Wed Mar 16 16:11:09 CET 2011

Am 16.03.2011 07:20, schrieb Wolfgang Preiss:
> Contact me, telling me what language you'd like to support and I will
> send you the english subtitles file and you send me back your
> translation :)
For all those doing translations:

Please check your translation while actually hearing to the video, so
you get the context. my english transcription is not perfect, after Rick
(sorry dude :-) ) not always was that clear in speaking ;-)

Wolfgang

--
"Hey, don't... don't say anything. Why don't you put it in an email, then I can ignore it at my pleasure." (http://www.sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com)