[pp.int.general] Translation services needed for Rick Falkvinges Keynotes

Boris Turovskiy tourovski at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 14:43:51 CET 2011

Ahoi,
now that the topic has come up, I would like to pint out to the
Translation Task Force [1] and invite everybody who wishes to
participate in future translations to join it - just subscribe to our
mailing list [2]:)
As to the task at hand, I'll do the German translation today.

Best regards,
Boris

[1] http://int.piratenpartei.de/Translation_task_force