[pp.int.general] Pirate Party in Italy

Andrea Manfredini ndrmanfredini at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 18:36:43 CET 2011

Hi All,

I know that an Italian PP already exists, I'm afraid my question was
misunderstood.

I was asking you how to start a NEW Pirate Party.

We will probably name ourselves "Young Pirates" or something like that.

I've double checked and the "official" Italian Pirate Party is not working
and communicating the way we want to.

Most of all, we have a totally different communication strategy which is
quite impossible to merge with the existing one.

We don't want to be in competition with them, but we just want to create
something new and fresh, sharing the same values and objectives in order
(one day, why not?) to face elections together.

Thanks for helping us to understand if this is possible to have 2
organizations under the Pirates' logo in the same Country.

Then if this is possible, where to find the guidelines.

Andrea's Fake