[pp.int.general] Translation services needed for Rick Falkvinges Keynotes

Maike Marrek listen at jaasnee.de
Mon Mar 21 00:15:06 CET 2011

Hi Pirates,

I've stumbled upon the video of the press conference given in
Friedrichhafen and I've recognised some - in the meantime - well-known
phenomena:

members of the new board left the official press conference to speak to
someone (presumably some more important representatives of the press) in
the background for a longer time.

Considering one of our most important aim is freedom of information it
could be a really confusing (and for some spectators even mollifying ;-)
) signal to produce exclusive news.

Just to have an eye on it -

regards
Maike