[pp.int.general] Should Pirate Parties include the coming Swarm Economy as policy?

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 20:29:58 CET 2011

On 18.03.2011 19:13, Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
>
> after long thinking, I have arrived at the conclusion that Pirate
> Parties may be in a unique situation to catalyze change from today's
> industrial-age way of measuring value.

Yes. This is a better idea now than it was earlier this afternoon. I
believe it is actually a realistic proposal for Serbia, because the
Balkans have not yet stabilised their economies after the 1990s
bombings. The complications are a conservative political environment,
but in all other respect the economy is actually already quite anarchist.

The only complication is that they are actively trying to incorporate
themselves into a system that gives present wealth, and that virtually
all swarm economy is actually based on someone else producing the wealth
that the swarm economy itself is not able to produce. Almost certainly
we could fix this by applying for money from the OSI.

/a