[pp.int.general] An international online forum

Gregory Engels Gregory.Engels at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Tue Mar 22 11:39:51 CET 2011

On 22.03.2011, at 02:13, Andrew Norton wrote:

> ALthough I guess that was the first time they could deal with it
> (despite it being down for a while by then) since they'd not
> bothered to
> follow their own statutes and meet at least once a month (their last
> meeting was November 23rd) and their next meeting wasn't until Feb
> 1st,
> at which point they were so busy with their (local) PPI Conference to
> focus on the actual everyday work of the PPI.

@Andrew: you got what your wanted, you can stop now to spread your lies
around. Statutes demand a meeting _at least_ once a month - we did
conduct our meetings on the weekly basis, except of a two weeks break
over the christmas/new year. In fact there had been 10(!) meetings
in the said time frame you are mentioning. I do not like to repeat
myself, but please stop now.

@All: regarding forum: The server hosted by a member of the
swedish pirate party had a crash, and was restored after 2 month
downtime. However, we do not have shell access to this server,
and were waiting for the backups to reach us, to rehost the website
and forum on our host, were everything is prepared. The new board
got all the passwords and can decide now either to not to wait any
longer and set up a new forum, or to pursue the steps to restore the
old one.

sincerely yours,

Gregory Engels
International Coordinator