[pp.int.general] R: Pirate Party in Italy

Marco Confalonieri marco.confalonieri at email.it
Tue Mar 22 17:02:52 CET 2011

Il 22/03/2011 13.30, Maxime Rouquet ha scritto:
> I think Andrea does not speak about a local group, but if you can accept
> internal groups with relative independence they might accept to join
> PP-IT instead of creating a distinct movement.
>
> Of course, such a group should focus on precise ideas, for example they
> could want a "young pirates" group because they think youths are not
> enough represented inside PP-IT in general.

I don't think there are obstacles in forming groups focused on
particular topics, that can elect their own spokeperson, as long as they
respect the general ideas in the Statutes and the Manifesto. The
organization is quite flexible in this. As a group of members, they
could also use the resources of the party: the wiki, a subdomain on the
party's web site, a mailing list, etc.

> Whatever the reason, it should be made clear what such a group would
> like to see changing in PP-IT...

If they could explain exactly WHAT they'd like to change they could be
satisifed, if the other members agree :-)

--
Marco Confalonieri