[pp.int.general] R: Pirate Party in Italy

Maxime Rouquet maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org
Tue Mar 22 13:30:15 CET 2011

On 03/22/2011 01:05 PM, Marco Confalonieri wrote:
>> You should be happy when new energies/synergies come to your attention...
>
> In fact I am. And I hope you and your group will decide to join PP-IT
> and found a group inside, participate in the internal debate - also with
> an internal group of your own, as local groups are largely independent -
> and explaining your ideas so that they can be discussed with the other
> members.

I think Andrea does not speak about a local group, but if you can accept
internal groups with relative independence they might accept to join
PP-IT instead of creating a distinct movement.

Of course, such a group should focus on precise ideas, for example they
could want a "young pirates" group because they think youths are not
enough represented inside PP-IT in general.

Whatever the reason, it should be made clear what such a group would
like to see changing in PP-IT...