[pp.int.general] Pirate Party Russia not allowed to register

Pat Mächler patrick.maechler at pp-international.net
Tue Mar 22 22:33:55 CET 2011

We published an article in German on the website of the Swiss Pirate Party.
http://www.piratenpartei.ch/node/711

There were news reports in Czech as well
http://tn.nova.cz/red/zajimavosti/piratska-strana-ma-smulu-pry-jde-o-namorni-lupice.html

also I heard the news was all over Russia media today (which would be
good publicity), but I haven't checked that...