[pp.int.general] PPI Open Space Conference Friedrichshafen

Gregory Engels Gregory.Engels at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Wed Mar 23 02:50:12 CET 2011

Dear Pirates,

now as we all have got home and the new board was elected and have
started working,

The open space conference has been a success judjed by the gross of
the evaluation that has been returned.

However, I must apologies, that the intended format of the Open Space
conference was not conducted to the
end in the way it was planned, mostly due to the schedule changes on
sunday because of the late start and
the additional voting blocks drawing everyones attention.

In that last phase (that mostly went unnoticed) projects had to be
kicked of out of the open space rounds
that were held during the first day.

please see the documentation of the working goups [1]

We have set up a wiki page that has documented, what actualy have
started (5 Projects),
but I would like to invite everyone who was at the conference (and
others too) to a meeting
in two weeks time, on Saturday April, 9th 20h CET by using the PPI SIP
telko room [3] to
introduce the projects that had been started and to kick off new ones.

[1] https://www.mypirates.net/assets/894/PPI%20OpenSpace%202011%20Friedrichshafen%20Documentation.pdf
[2] http://int.piratenpartei.de/PPI_Conference_2011/OpenSpace-Documentation
[3] http://int.piratenpartei.de/Telco_How-To

sincerly yours,