[pp.int.general] pp.international.general Digest, Vol 49, Issue 46

Samir Allioui coretx at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 03:47:21 CET 2011

*snip*

> "Open conferences, the cafe au lait under the conferences as far as
> the ratio between conference and breaks are concerned. Moreover, each
> participant gets to intellectually masturbate his share of milk. If
> you wish to swallow it down:"

Above that text you can read "Draft v0.1"
Below this text you can find a sentence stating.

I quote " Now let’s get started on serious business!"

> Instead you should concentrate of seting of new undertakings and
> projects out of this
> working groups, rather then digging into and retyping the brain-dump
> results of the
> working sessions of the Open Space.

Half of the PDF is so unreadable that OCR software can't read it.
Hence the hours spend on retyping. Thank you for your appreciation.

Also: Read "Aim of this document".
You might find out what "Think before you act" means.
It will also clarify what "Professionalization" means.

All data titled "Editorial Conclussion"
is quote useful and original material as well.
It would be idiocy not to take it into account.