[pp.int.general] pp.international.general Digest, Vol 49, Issue 46

Gregory Engels Gregory.Engels at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Wed Mar 23 15:30:25 CET 2011

Dear Samir,

On 23.03.2011, at 03:47, Samir Allioui wrote:

> Also: Read "Aim of this document".

I am sorry, but after have read, what have felt like
an outright insult in the beginning of the document,
I has not took the time to toughly go through the rest
of the text.

> You might find out what "Think before you act" means.
> It will also clarify what "Professionalization" means.

... like sending out a version 0.1 alpha document that
is not finished yet, out to general public -
(about 600 People on this planet) minutes after
I have send out an announcement of the compiled
conference material? I'll keep it in mind, when you
will demand more "Professionalization" next time,
thanks, it make everything more clear now.

thank you for the heads-up,

Gregory Engels
International Coordinator
Pirate Party of Germany