[pp.int.general] court of arbitration

Marcus Kesler marcus at d-usa.info
Wed Mar 23 04:00:32 CET 2011

I have no vested intrest in the PPI, but I follow the activities and
the mailing list simply out of interest as a Pirate.

I don't know what the intentions were with this election, and I am not
saying that anybody had sinister motives.

But from the outside looking in, this election seems like a very
poorly organized, non-transparent, undemocratic election at its best;
and a secret attempt to have an insider election to solidify power at
its worst.

For a party whose cornerstone is transparency and having every member
participate in democracy, having an election for an important body
like this without notice just seems very wrong.

We are not a member of PPI, so I don't have an iron in the fire
regarding this situaiton; but watching it from the outside makes it
look very weird.

Marcus Kesler
Pirate Party of Oklahoma