[pp.int.general] court of arbitration

Maxime Rouquet maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org
Wed Mar 23 10:44:51 CET 2011

On 03/23/2011 09:58 AM, Kenneth Peiruza wrote:
> We are quite used to have every kind of problems with remote delegates.
> this is the second time and nothing improved at all, it even went worst.

I do not know what will happen about the actual Court of Arbitration
but, next time, I am starting to think about submitting an amendment to
the PPI statutes that says only people present shall vote at the General
Assembly.

If you want to vote, either you will come in person, or you will give
your vote power to a delegate ; and only you will be responsible for
contacting him/her. (This is actually what some parties did.)

I warn you because, if such measure is adopted on the status amendment
phase, it will work for the Board and Court of Arbitration elections ;
so in case such an amendment is adopted, you better have a delegate present.