[pp.int.general] court of arbitration

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at contralaguerra.org
Wed Mar 23 09:58:51 CET 2011

On 22/03/11 17:12, Andrew Norton wrote:
> On 3/22/2011 11:47 AM, Maxime Rouquet wrote:
>> Everybody was free to run candidate but as mostly European parties were
>> present, it is not surprising that only people from these countries ran
>> candidate.
>
> If you don't know about the election, how can you run a candidate? You
> can't, thus only a few select parties were free to run candidates.
>

>> It is an independent organ from the Board, which explains why they had
>> no particular reason to speak about it.
>
>> Maxime Rouquet
>> (member of the Court of Arbitration)
>
> By far and away the only thing to do, is to call it void, and hold the
> election properly. Otherwise, the court has no legitimacy, as it is
> comprised only of those who were lucky enough to attend.
>
> II. Goals
> (1) The goals of the association are:
> (a) to act according to  the  major interests and goals of its Members,
>
> Saying that we legitimise elections which are called with no notice,
> enforced limited participation, and done 'quickly and quietly' is what
> we're doing by packing the court that way.
> Doesn't seem to acting in the major interests and goals of the members,
> that.
>
> So, when are the elections for the Court going to open?

Amazing. Shall I think 2 weeks ago that I would support Andrew in his
trolling, I would call you crazy, and here we are.

I am sure that there was no bad intention in the CoA's election,
however, Andrew is right. That election might be repeated in order to
give a chance to everyone who wants to run for it to do it.

We are quite used to have every kind of problems with remote delegates.
this is the second time and nothing improved at all, it even went worst.

I asked Arturo, from PP-ES, to present my candidature. At PPI's meeting,
he was told that he shouldn't present my candidature, because I sent a
video, and I sent no video so nobody presented my candidature.... guys,
you are really a mess in organizing remote meetings, is it really worthy
to try to participate remotely? AFAIK, not at all.

Please, mind a bit more about remote delegates or rename PPI to "Central
European Pirate Parties". In any case, this is not this board's fault. I
respect the members of this board and I feel confident about them, but
seriously, I'm going nuts about PPI meeting's organization.

Next year I will come with kerosene to fix any recurring issue.

Regards,

Kenneth