[pp.int.general] court of arbitration

Maxime Rouquet maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org
Wed Mar 23 12:03:16 CET 2011

On 03/23/2011 11:28 AM, Marcus Kesler wrote:
> So the PPI will become simply another party like all the others,
> abandoning technology and letting the power to vote only be held by
> those wealthy enough to travel across the world and attend meetings?

If the remote voting does not work properly, basing the GA on it is worse.

We all make sacrifices. If you have not enough money to send one
delegate to one meeting once a year, you can still chose a local person
as a delegate. Imperfect as (s)he can betray you, but it will be your
problem, and all the General Assembly will not be responsible of it.

And I mention this because I think about such amendment and I want you
to prepare yourselves a long time before, but it will still have to be
accepted by the GA. (Like the Court of Arbitration, except this time,
you will have been warned almost one year in advance that things could
turn that way...)