[pp.int.general] court of arbitration

Maxime Rouquet maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org
Wed Mar 23 12:50:00 CET 2011

On 03/23/2011 12:38 PM, Marcus Kesler wrote:
> On 3/23/11, Maxime Rouquet <maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org> wrote:
>> The problem is that a vote should not rely on "people who have great
>> expertise in this area". If such an expert is lying, or wrong, someone
>> can fraud.
>
> But you want us to have a vote that rely on people who have no stated
> expertise in the area, and whose only qualification is that they
> either have the money to travel to a conference, or that they reside
> close enough to go in person.

I do not "want" that. I suggest that solution to prevent having endless
flamewars about remote votes that did not work well enough...

If you disagree, feel free to suggest other solutions. That is the
principle of democracy (and I may vote for your proposals).

We all agree there is a problem. I simply suggested a solution and
warned everybody it COULD be voted in a year or so, to prevent them from
discovering it a week after the vote...