[pp.int.general] court of arbitration

Brendan Molloy brendanmolloy at pirateparty.org.au
Wed Mar 23 12:39:31 CET 2011

There are simpler, proven systems with less guaranteed anonymity implemented
by the other parties, as has been attested to in this exact thread.

Our system has different goals, to implement a proven system that cannot be
undermined in any statistically-relevant way. It's an ongoing project, and
I'm happy to see it done.

My point is Maxime, there are hundreds of different voting systems available
_now_ that fit the needs of PPI. Consider the fact that remote delegates had
to vote in plain text anyway, in a manner such as:

1. Joe Bloggs
2. Another Guy
3. Insecure Person

So the integrity of the ballot is questionable in the first place. Even with
a delegate present we could not confirm our ballot, so the only real option
is an e-voting option.

--
Regards,
Brendan Molloy