[pp.int.general] court of arbitration

Ikke Ikke at piratenpartij.nl
Wed Mar 23 19:42:56 CET 2011

It is crucial for the democratic process that:

A) Information about decisions is announced to as wide an extend as
possible prior to the decision.
B) Information about decisions is announced as early possible so it can be
digested prior to the decision.
C) In the case of representative structures due time be given for
representatives to convene with the represented.

On the account that all these preconditions have failed this election was
only democratic on paper.