[pp.int.general] court of arbitration

Maxime Rouquet maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org
Wed Mar 23 20:10:19 CET 2011

On 03/23/2011 07:42 PM, Ikke wrote:

> It is crucial for the democratic process that:
>
> A) Information about decisions is announced to as wide an extend as
> possible prior to the decision.
> B) Information about decisions is announced as early possible so it can be
> digested prior to the decision.
> C) In the case of representative structures due time be given for
> representatives to convene with the represented.
>
> On the account that all these preconditions have failed this election was
> only democratic on paper.

The General Assembly was announced weeks before. The amendments to the
statutes creating the Court of Arbitration were published weeks before
too. If you had read it you would have know about this eventuality.

I agree with you there were problems, and I do not like much more than
you how things went. However, as I said before, if you want to elect
another CoA, you have to convince 1/3 of the Ordinary Members (or the
Board) to ask for an extraordinary meeting in that purpose.