[pp.int.general] court of arbitration (bridge building)

Brendan Molloy brendanmolloy at pirateparty.org.au
Thu Mar 24 06:18:37 CET 2011

Thomas, we did make it clear what was wrong and how we would like to see it
improved. Look back through this thread for an email for me which was a
forwarding of a joint email of the Canadian, NZ, Australian and Portuguese
parties.

I'm not specifically asking the current court to be considered void, I want
a guarantee that this kind of a fuck up will never occur again.

Regards,
Brendan Molloy
Pirate Party Australia

M: +61 434 069 776