[pp.int.general] court of arbitration (bridge building)

Peter Brett p.brett at pirateparty.org.uk
Thu Mar 24 09:45:46 CET 2011

On 24 March 2011 05:18, Brendan Molloy <brendanmolloy at pirateparty.org.au> wrote:
> I'm not specifically asking the current court to be considered void, I want
> a guarantee that this kind of a fuck up will never occur again.

Agreed.

This kind of brouhaha is not helpful in the slightest, and can only
harm the image of PPI in the public eye. There are people in PPUK
asking serious questions about whether our association with PPI is a
more of a liability than an asset. In my opinion, people involved in
making the decisions that led to this situation should have had little
more sensitivity about the way that these proceedings might lead to
grievance and feelings of exclusion.

I hope that PPI's leadership (i.e. probably the PPI Board) will be
able to *promptly* make some sort of sensible and coherent official
statement about what they intend to do about this.  And I also hope
that the important lessons from this experience will be well learnt.

                                     Peter

--
Peter Brett <p.brett at pirateparty.org.uk>
Campaigns Officer, Pirate Party UK

The Pirate Party of the United Kingdom is a political party registered
with the Electoral Commission in England, Scotland and Wales.
http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/