[pp.int.general] court of arbitration (bridge building)

Maxime Rouquet maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org
Thu Mar 24 14:52:39 CET 2011

On 03/24/2011 09:45 AM, Peter Brett wrote:
> On 24 March 2011 05:18, Brendan Molloy <brendanmolloy at pirateparty.org.au> wrote:
>> I'm not specifically asking the current court to be considered void, I want
>> a guarantee that this kind of a fuck up will never occur again.
>
> Agreed.

I agree too. May I suggest you (or anybody) write amendments to the
statutes in order to prevent such problems next time ?

And we should also define better the remote voting procedure. I do not
think my solution is the best, but I hope the possibility of seeing the
remote vote abandoned will motivate some of you to fix it instead. ;)