[pp.int.general] Forum and website back online

Pat Mächler patrick.maechler at pp-international.net
Tue Mar 29 14:43:25 CEST 2011

The forum announced a few days ago is not run on any infrastructure
the PPI board has control over; so this one is "non-official" if you
want, but was an private initiative by Christopher Sheats who lives in
Washington (at least he announced it and is the registrant of
pirate.is).

Given the fact that the PPI board neither has control over the
infrastructure of this mailing list nor the restored webhost for the
Drupal+Forum (as it is run on hardware by the Swedish pirate party,
that is currently not a member of PPI), you might realize why it's not
so easy to define.

-pat