[pp.int.general] Forum and website back online

Gregory Engels Gregory.Engels at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Tue Mar 29 14:54:09 CEST 2011

On 29.03.2011, at 14:08, Rok Andrée wrote:

> @Gregory: no comment, seriously WTF?

I am sorry for being over-bref. Let me explain:
the forum that was announced a couple of days
ago is of cause is not going out of existance,
only because we have restored the old one,
that was running since 2006 till late november
2010. The "new" forum is run by Christopher Sheats,
the "old" one from the IT department of the
Swedish Pirate Party.

neither of them is "official" in the "official" sense
of this word. But in the past the PPI Board has
created new forum-rooms inside the old forum
for the newly founded pirate parties, that were
asking for help. It is also referenced on the
PPI Website and wiki.

Of cause, everyone is free to set up as many
forums as there is a need for, and everyone
is free to use the forum he likes most.

I hope, i could put my overhasted remark into
perspective,

sincerely yours,

Gregory Engels
International Coordinator