[pp.int.general] Forum and website back online

Rok Andrée rok.andree at piratskastranka.net
Tue Mar 29 15:41:15 CEST 2011

No problem Gregory.

Well I guess this points at yet another problem inside PPI.

If the PPI doesn't get it's act together it will soon become a thorn in the
side of national parties. How can we (the national parties) clame we're
serious if PPI is so obviously not.

So I hope, I really do, that the new board fixes all problems and start
acting as a serious entity because PPI is needed, without it we will
not succeed.

PS: If people stopped obsessing with the court of arbitration and
start obsessing with much bigger problems (not having an official forum,
site off-line for months is MUCH bigger problem) maby we would get
somewhere.
--
Lp
Rok Andrée