[pp.int.general] Social r-evolution in Spain - #spanishrevolution

David Arcos david.arcos at gmail.com
Thu May 19 11:57:09 CEST 2011

Damn it, I didn't see you! I was in the "Communication" zone.

About the visibility... note that there were 3 laptops in that table, all of
3 with pirata.cat's stickers. The media were taking pics of us.
Kenneth appeared in yesterday's newspaper "El País", look at the pirate
sticker at the left: http://twitpic.com/4yu7mx

Cheers!