[pp.int.general] Solidarity with Spain Saturday, 15.00 h GMT+2 Annasaeule, Innsbruck, Austria

darth vader gridrunner478 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 01:35:30 CEST 2011

Let`s show SOLIDARITY

In a lot of Spanish cities and other countries of the EU and all over the
world people are taking to the streets to fight for real democracy and
better future opportunities. We all know these problems the spanish people
are fighting against; they concern us all and it is up to us to solve them
together.
That is why: Let us get together and talk about our visions and show
solidarity with all demonstrators especially the people protesting in Spain.
One World, one struggle!
DEMOCRACIA REAL YA! Echte Demokratie - jetzt!

Precise plans will follow us soon as possible. We are happy about any kind
of proposals, creative ideas, actions etc.
Tell everybody!!!
We are meeting on Saturday 21.5.2011 at ten am to plan, brainstorm and make
banners and other stuff in the Geiwimax at the faculty of humanities at the
university of innsbruck, austria.