[pp.int.general] Social r-evolution in Spain - #spanishrevolution (Rok Andr?e)

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Sun May 22 15:09:13 CEST 2011

Still, most of those movements started out as deer resentment against the abuse of the political system by the biggest and hegemonic political parties, and as they lack the depth of thought necessary to identify the real driving forces behind their behavior, to get rid of the uncomprehensible disease... they simply propose to kill the dog. They have frontally rejected all principal political parties... and the do not want any involvement and "movement hyjacking" by any other party now, because they already have experience with opportunism... those that convey the places left free just to take their opportunity to fill their pockets. Nobody wants someone with empty pockets to replace those repealed... if they show no intention not to fill them.

As it is very difficult to convince the masses that you are not going to fill your pockets if you are virtually unknown... trying to be known on this occasion is very bad politics because nobody expects honest politicians to try take an advantage here.

So we can not publicly show any party involvement without implying the blunder of disrespecting the movement and do it only in pursuit of our own gain.