[pp.int.general] Social r-evolution in Spain - #spanishrevolution (Rok Andr?e)

Daniel Riaño danielrr2 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 09:09:20 CEST 2011

Sure we did. Just have a look at our statement in
<http://piratamadrid.es/>  "Declaración de PIRATA Madrid acerca del
movimiento del 15-M en Madrid y otras ciudades" (in Spanish-- on top
of that, today you will see a formulary intended to gather data from
voters in case they find any iregularity while trying to cast their
votes in today's ellections, but for the last days the statement was
the first thing you meet at our website)