[pp.int.general] G8 vs INTERNET

lilo al3lilo at autistici.org
Tue May 24 17:40:47 CEST 2011

On 24/05/2011 15:53, David Arcos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> did you know about this?
>
> http://g8internet.com/
>
>> *The Internet is the place where we meet, speak, create, educate ourselves
> and organize. However, as we are at a turning point in early web history, it
> could either become a prime tool for improving our societies, knowledge and
> culture, or a totalitarian tool of suveillance and control.*
>

> http://g8internet.com/who-are-we/
>
> Should PPI get involved?

absolutly i think YES.

here in Rome i'm thinking for an event at Fusolab (fusolab.net) with
video and/or slide and/or webradio.
Fusoradio up&running.
http://www.fusoradio.net/radio/ascolta.asp

Thursday night is the nerd-night, a lot of free-people and many free
community as ninux.org (independent wireless community) + PP-IT and others.
i should like record a video too, in response to this fuck G8.

from PPI i hope for a STRONG & CLEAR release and please, think soon for
a V-PPI-G8

best. lilo

--
~lilo~