[pp.int.general] Spanish elections

Justus Römeth roemeth at gmail.com
Wed May 25 09:58:23 CEST 2011

Sorry for misusing the right term, even though I, as someone with a
humanities and social studies instead of a technological background,
don't think this is too pressing. I think open software nowadays is what
you actually describe as free software, and is not anymore associated
with what it meant 20 years ago afaik. Anyways, what I meant to say is
that, after winning local elections, pirates here are calling to change
the software used on the machines in the lower administration, which
they are partly respnsible for after the election to Linux, Libre
Office, and so on...

-J