[pp.int.general] German elections (was: Spanish elections)

Philip Hunt cabalamat at googlemail.com
Wed May 25 10:47:56 CEST 2011

On 23 May 2011 19:07, Richard Suchenwirth <suchenwi at googlemail.com> wrote:

>>> Pirates de Catalunya got 2 elected members in the local elections:
>>> - Manoli Martin, in Sant Fruitos de Bages
>>> - Alex Madrid, in Santa Coloma de Gramenet
>>> The other results (Barcelona, Lleida, Tarragona, Mollet, l'Hospitalet, Reus
>>> and Matar?) are quite good, between 0.80 and 1.20, we multiplied x3/x4 the
>>> votes since last time!
>
> Anyway, here's one good news from Germany, Bremen elections:
> Piratenpartei made only 2% for the state parliament, for which a 5%
> threshold applies.
> However, today it was reported that 1 Pirate, Mario Tants, is elected
> into Bremerhaven city assembly (2.2%, and no threshold here).

Congratulations to all Pirates who took part in the elections,
particularly the ones who got elected.

I realise a summary of Pirate election results is put on the front
page of the PPI wiki. I'd like to see these results recorded in
greater detail, including the electoral system used, number of votes
the Pirates got, total number of votes, etc. I've decided I will add
the full details for all the UK results, which are the ones I know
about.

Could people who know the details of these results enter the relevant
information on the wiki (or give it to me and I'll do it)?

--
Philip Hunt, <cabalamat at gmail.com>