[pp.int.general] No PPI board meeting tonight

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 14:06:38 CEST 2011

If 4 form a qualified quorum, as you suggest, you might consider the meeting to have validly taken place with only one point on the agenda... to postpone treatment of any matter to the next meeting.

Does it really matter that the formalities of what was reasonably possible have not been followed? Have they simplified one step too far?