[pp.int.general] Petition: End the War on Drugs

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue May 31 19:41:08 CEST 2011

Done. I also wish to note that imo drug liberalization should be
formally included in the programs of Pirate Parties. The PP has been
criticized for being a single-issue party. Drug liberalization is very
much in line with the spirit of the PP, or at least with my own spirit
in joining it.

Of course Ryan is right. The UN has LESS power than a half-dead
flashlight, because because being powerless it is also actively
boycotted (behind lip service) by nation states. But, wtf, this is
better than nothing, and by all means let's target also national
governments.