[pp.int.general] Fwd: Big pharma should combat bee decline, MEPs say

Pirat@LennStar.de pirat at lennstar.de
Fri Nov 18 08:51:00 CET 2011

The important industry we are talking about is not the honey. That's
really only a byproduct. We are talking about half of agriculture.
Bees do "work" in die Region of X00.000.000.000 Euro. Or to put it in
other words: Without bees half of the earth population, if not more,
would not have anything to eat! The other insects are not able to do the
needed pollination.

LennStar