[pp.int.general] Liquid democracy information?

Josef Ohlsson Collentine josef at collentine.com
Sun Nov 27 13:02:03 CET 2011

Been talking to a few Swedish pirates who have been interested in the
liquid democracy concept. I know Germany and Catalunya are utilizing it a
fair amount. Where are some good sources to read up on it for them?

One of them also did some programming some time ago on a voting model that
alternates the time until decision is based depending on consensus of
voters. If everyone votes in favor of the proposal the voting will be very
short. If there's disagreement in the voting the time until the end of the
vote lasts much longer. I could ask him to present it in more detail if
someone is interested in the concept.

/josef