[pp.int.general] pp.international.general Digest, Vol 55, Issue 8

Josef Ohlsson Collentine joco2me at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 00:40:57 CEST 2011

I'd love to see all pirate parties gathered under one server...
>From what I've understood the Swedish PP has primarily used Skype as a
communication channel and neglected irc and their server there (everytime I
tried joining #piratpartiet it's been many conversations about anything BUT
politics there:/ This neglection with net-splits etc caused the server to
decay in quality and a few of the parties that got tired of the bad server
started up pirateIRC server.

an old listing of official channels (=not sure if all are correct atm)

***PirateIRC (e.g. server: au.pirateirc.net)
Australia #ppau
Netherlands #piratenpartij
New Zealand #ppnz
United Kingdom #ppuk
Pirate Parties International #ppi

***Piratpartiet (e.g. server: irc.piratpartiet.se)
Belgium #PirateParty.be
Brazil #ppbr
Denmark #piratpartiet.dk
Finland #piraattipuolue
France #partipirate
Spain #partidopirata
Sweden #piratpartiet
Switzerland #pps

***FreeNode (server: irc.freenode.net)
Argentina #ppar @ irc.freenode.net
Canada #Canada @ irc.pirateparty.ca
Mexico #ppmx @irc.freenode.net
Serbia #pirates-serbia @irc.freenode.org

***PTnet.org (server irc.PTnet.org)
Portugal #ppp-pt

***partidopirata.cl (server irc.partidopirata.cl)
Chile #ppirata-cl

The rest I'm not sure where they're located or if they have an active IRC
atm. No time to update my lists now but appreciate if someone knows?

Austria -
Bulgaria
Cyprus -
Czech Republic