[pp.int.general] Fwd: Re: Pirate Parties Werewolf Game (Next time Tuesday September 27th!)

Antior antior at piratenpartij.nl
Mon Sep 26 12:54:14 CEST 2011

(This time with the correct Topic)

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow, Tuesday September 27th, there will be another Werewolf Game,
starting at the regular time of 21:00 UTC+2. Please join us for a fun
game in irc.pirateirc.net #wolfgame.
For more information, see the mail below and the information at
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12298465/wolfgame.html

See you tomorrow,

Antior