[pp.int.general] PPDE needs you - mirror our website

Thomas Gaul thomas.gaul at pp-international.net
Fri Sep 16 22:34:40 CEST 2011

Am 16.09.2011 22:00, schrieb Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet):
> > Sunday is election day in the State of Berlin. We need to get at least
> > 5% to get into the parliament and recent voting polls show 9% to 12%
> for us.
>
> Did I miss the 12% poll, by the way? That is an astoundingly amazing
> high.

12% had been in the former East-Berlin.

> See you Sunday! Do you know when in the night the exit polls will be
> presented?

Starting 18:00 CEST, results - as always arount 23:00 CEST or later.

Who else will be in Berlin? If nothing comes in between, I will
represent PPI in Berlin that evening.

Best regards

Thomas

> Cheers,
> Rick

Thomas Gaul
Member of the Board - Pirate Parties International (PPI)
Tel. +49 5352 968565 - Fax +49 3212 1252657
http://www.pp-international.net/