[pp.int.general] PP-ES Board statement - About Choms who insists in accusing PP-ES in the PPI list.

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:05:35 CEST 2012

That is one of the problems we have to face when we respect the freedom of everyone, Thijs. When too many are not wise enough to behave in a civilized way, either you manage to have peace bowing to every individuals wishes and you try to do almost nothing that might start a debate, or you agree to behave according to certain rules and have structures to enforce them when necessary.

As long as everyone is not educated enough to behave wisely and in the groups interest, you can but choose to have the structure that will allow you to achieve your goals and live according to your ideals.

If it takes only one rotten apple to make you wish all stfu and settle things in sabre duels, it doesn't seem like you might have the much needed answer.

This kind of problems is going to surface over and over again, and eventually feed underlying rivalries and antagonisms until everything explodes, unless we learn how to deal with them and have the much needed patience their solution requires.