[pp.int.general] PP-ES Board statement - About Choms who insists in accusing PP-ES in the PPI list.

thijs.markus at piratenpartij.nl thijs.markus at piratenpartij.nl
Wed Apr 4 21:07:01 CEST 2012

Hmm, let me nuance my statement in a way you cannot misunderstand.
Re-analyse my statement about sabre duels keeping in mind the following
definition:

hu·mor  (hymr)
n.
1. The quality that makes something laughable or amusing; funniness: could
not see the humor of the situation.
2. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer
skilled at crafting humor.
3. The ability to perceive, enjoy, or express what is amusing, comical,
incongruous, or absurd. See Synonyms at wit1.
4. One of the four fluids of the body, blood, phlegm, choler, and black
bile, whose relative proportions were thought in ancient and medieval
physiology to determine a person's disposition and general health.
5. Physiology
a. A body fluid, such as blood, lymph, or bile.
b. Aqueous humor.
c. Vitreous humor.
6. A person's characteristic disposition or temperament: a boy of sullen
humor.
7. An often temporary state of mind; a mood: I'm in no humor to argue.
8.
a. A sudden, unanticipated whim. See Synonyms at mood1.
b. Capricious or peculiar behavior.
tr.v. hu·mored, hu·mor·ing, hu·mors
1. To comply with the wishes or ideas of; indulge.
2. To adapt or accommodate oneself to. See Synonyms at pamper.
Idiom:
out of humor
In a bad mood; irritable.

Pay particular attention to Clause 2 of this definition when you try to
re-interpret my statement. Understand your ineptness when it comes to
clause 3, and learn, painstakingly, to deal with this. Not for me, but for
yourself.

As for your invitation to provide an answer: well, let the board and this
Choms guy both go their own way, it seems that this is merely a dispute
over the method of operation, not an ideological one. Clearly, when this
much energy is spend fighting one another, you're helping our opponents.

Not knowing much details (I aint reading the novella's you guys share with
this mailing lis & I will personally shoot anyone who does (clause 2
applies to this later statement as well)), but having faced somewhat
similar character traits and disputes (inconclusive so far), I would say
the core of the issue is this: One guy thinks he's superman and demands to
do much more than he's capable off and then, after he has worked his ass
off, but failed to deliver the promised quality, gets people anger for
that. Then there is a board who writes nice and very wordy texts about the
affair but generally doesn't take on much work or risks, because they know
that wouldn't advance their personal 'carreer'.

So let superman fly solo, and tell the board to do something more usefull
than talking things over and writing paperwork. That said, I still much
prefer a sabre duel for it's superior entertainment value.

On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 18:05:35 +0000, Antonio Garcia <ningunotro at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> That is one of the problems we have to face when we respect the freedom
of
> everyone, Thijs. When too many are not wise enough to behave in a
civilized
> way, either you manage to have peace bowing to every individuals wishes
and
> you try to do almost nothing that might start a debate, or you agree to
> behave according to certain rules and have structures to enforce them
when
> necessary.
>
> As long as everyone is not educated enough to behave wisely and in the
> groups interest, you can but choose to have the structure that will
allow
> you to achieve your goals and live according to your ideals.
>
> If it takes only one rotten apple to make you wish all stfu and settle
> things in sabre duels, it doesn't seem like you might have the much
needed
> answer.
>
> This kind of problems is going to surface over and over again, and
> eventually feed underlying rivalries and antagonisms until everything
> explodes, unless we learn how to deal with them and have the much needed
> patience their solution requires.
>

>> Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 19:26:54 +0200
>> From: thijs.markus at piratenpartij.nl
>> To: pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net
>> CC: coa at pp-international.net; board at pp-international.net
>> Subject: Re: [pp.int.general] PP-ES Board statement - About Choms who
>> insists in accusing PP-ES in the PPI list.
>>
>> Ya the old dillemma, do you want a bunch of stuffy board members who
>> bother to write a long email in semi-legaleze or some guy who has far
too
>> much to proof to ever be an effective team player? How about you both
>> stfu
>> and settle this as gentlemen in an honest sabre duel.
>>
>> On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 19:19:00 +0200, Choms <choms at botmania.net> wrote:
>> > Always the same lies, most of those points are rebated on the
pastebin
>> that
>> > probably members of PPES reported to get deleted, and now its
uploaded
>> on
>> > my own server at botmania.net/rs.txt so I won't rebate them again.
>> >
>> > If any particular member has any particular question I'll answer it
>> without
>> > problem.
>> >
>> > I have proofs of absolutely all statements I say, and I have no
>> > problems
>> > with sharing it deleting all personal data susceptible of spanish
>> > legislation, I've always defended transparency.
>> >
>> > But the only point I'm not going to allow is the one who say that
I've

<francisco.george at gmail.com>

>> real
>> Choms