[pp.int.general] PP-ES Board statement - About Choms who insists in accusing PP-ES in the PPI list. (Marko Mitrovic)

Francisco George francisco.george at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 21:57:27 CEST 2012

Hi Marko,

Spanish private data protection law doesn't allow us to post evidence or
proofs of what we expose in an Public and International mailing list.

Doing so would cause many other problems, we are in contact by private
mails with the CoA and will collaborate with this body exclusively.

We are really sorry not to be able to put those documents in your knowledge.

Best regards

Francisco George
Member of the PP-ES Board
Press officer