[pp.int.general] PP-ES Board statement - About Choms who insists in accusing PP-ES in the PPI list. (Marko Mitrovic)

Eduardo Perdices edupergar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 02:17:30 CEST 2012

This is not the place to show mails about internal matters of PPES
(specially in spanish), if you have something to prove against us, you can
send it to PPI's CoA.

I am not subscribed on this mailing list to read the same bullshit I read
in PPES's mailing lists, and I guess 99% percent of people on this mailing
list don't care at all about all this stuff. So I am going to unsubscribe
right now from this mailing list until it is again a place to talk about
pirate parties international and not about internal issues and accusations.

If there are moderators on this mailing list (I don't know), please stop it
right now or he will persist sending bullshit forever.

Regards.